Last Updated Date: July 15, 2016
If you experience an issue that prevents you from being able to complete an interview with a customer, and you are unable to resolve with your customer, our Refund Policy may be applied in certain circumstances.
Utilize the first 3 minutes of the interview to pre-screen your customer. If you decide not to proceed with the interview, end the interview within the first 3 minutes. Interviews ended within the first 3 minutes are free-of-charge.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of two categories:
- Either your customer or you experiences internet connection issues, and the methinks app does not allow either of you to join the interview again.
- The methinks app charges you more than how long the interview actually is.
methinks will either provide you with a refund or credit toward your methinks business account. The amount of any refund or credit will depend on the nature of the issue.
Submit a ticket
To submit a valid claim for a refund or credit, you are required to:
- Use the Contact Us option in the methinks app to submit a Billing Issue ticket. Describe your situation and provide necessary information including the name of your customer and the interview time.
- Be responsive to our requests for additional information and cooperation.
- Not have directly caused the issue.
- Have used reasonable efforts to resolve the issue with your customer prior to submitting a ticket, including messaging your customer in the methinks app.