How does methinks really work?
No need to use a combination of point solutions to interview consumers. With methinks, researchers can schedule and record interviews instantly, take notes, bookmark consumer insights, track user behavior and more. Everything is time-stamped and stored in the cloud for easy access and sharing.
Learn how to use methinks.
- Surveys & forums for tester feedback collection purposes
- In-interview and post-interview note-taking capabilities
- Secure app distribution inside our platform
- Editable/downloadable video recordings
- Live-stream viewing of app testing
- Real-time video transcriptions
- Screen-sharing functionalities
- Event trigger options
- 1-1 interview
- Focus groups
- Mobile App test
- Journey tracking
- In-app surveys
- Live intercept
Learn how to use methinks and discover our platform's capabilities.
How Many Test Users in a Usability Study?
Why You Only Need to Test with 5 Users
Learn more about methinks' recruiting process.
Learn more about project and task types!
1. Set up a Mobile UX project and specify the URL of your mock-up in your tasks. Participants will then be able to follow your instruction to test the mockup on their phones while speaking aloud. The whole process is recorded. *Only for Android
2. Or, set up a project with self-recording tasks on a computer. Participants will then follow instructions to test the mockup on their PC. The complete process is recorded.
3. Or, set up a video interview with screen share in the general dashboard. The complete process is recorded and time-stamped.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about Mobile UX projects and setting up projects with self recordings tasks, or learn how to set up a video interview with screen share.
Learn how methinks' app test works.
Learn how to set up an app test using the methinks dashboard.
Learn more about participant communication.
Learn how to create a survey.
1) Using our search and filter function, you can indicate your participant criteria and then sort through the list of thinkers who fit the set criteria.
2) Or, create a gig with screener questions and accept applications.
Learn how to recruit methinks Thinkers.